International Air Freight Logistics
When you need to move time-sensitive goods by air without worrying about the complexities of international shipping, Charles M Schayer & Company will give you personalized customer service for everything you need.
We're global freight professionals — we're an IATA agent and an Indirect Air Carrier (IAC). Because of our decades of experience in the business, we are able to meet air freight deadlines consistently and to ensure that your shipments comply with the latest government regulations.
Our tracking system and global network of experienced professional partners give us the ability to fly your shipment from one country to another while maintaining local control at all times. Our relationships with major airlines give us the ability to secure cost-effective rates for your shipments.
International Air Freight Services
- Beginning with pre-shipment coordination, we manage point-to-point logistics for air freight transportation from virtually any international airport in the world.
- Whether you're shipping by air, ocean, truck, or rail, we manage your freight from door to door, including inland transportation and local drayage to gateway airports.
- We communicate with you about the status of your shipment as it makes its way through the transportation chain.
- We have Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capability.
- Our warehouse and distribution services extend our ability to serve you.
- We arrange cargo insurance, letters of credit, sight drafts, hazardous materials certification, and ATA carnets.
- We manage your purchase orders.
- We make sure that your export documents are in compliance, and we offer AES and SED automated filing.
- We arrange the security compliance site visits recommended by C-TPAT and TSA.
- We offer Free Domicile DAP or DDP services.
- We offer services and options for either direct IATA or consolidated air shipments.
Each member of our international air freight staff is IAC certified annually and has Transportation Security Adminstration security procedure training.
Enforcement of Import Security Filing (ISF) regulations went into effect January 26, 2010. Late or improper filing can result in penalties ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 per violation. Please allow Charles M Schayer & Company to help you with ISF compliance by contacting us with any questions that you may have.
We are in Phase IV of the Lacey Act. A Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) 505 Declaration is required to obtain release of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers listed in Phase I, II and III of the Lacey Act. Providing false or misleading information to the U. S. Government will result in penalties in the amount of $10,000 for values under $350 or $20,000 for values over $350 and/or civil or criminal actions.
Call Charles M Schayer & Company about international air freight today:
- Denver — 303-399-5160
- Los Angeles — 310-641-3060
- Phoenix — 602-233-3855
- Seattle — 206-242-0600
- CMS Domestic — 800-200-0565
Charles M Schayer & Company
Denver • Los Angeles • Phoenix • Seattle