Charles M Schayer & Company Services
Freight Transportation Management
We manage international and domestic freight transportation from concept to completion.
- Customs Brokerage — our friendly staff has expertise and experience in all aspects of Customs brokerage.
- International Freight Forwarding — we can arrange ocean freight, air freight, and truck and rail transportation anywhere in the world.
- Domestic Freight Forwarding — CMS Domestic Freight Forwarding arranges transportation by air cargo or truck for any size shipment, anywhere in the U.S.
- Warehousing and Freight Consolidation — we save our customers millions of dollars by arranging international freight and domestic freight consolidation at any port of origin as well as at our own warehouses.
- Air Freight — we schedule air freight service to and from virtually anywhere in the world.
Our long relationships and exacting negotiations with the major shipping lines make it possible for us to offer competitive rates to everywhere in the world. The rates we offer are significantly lower than the rates you could negotiate yourself if you dealt directly with the shipping lines. Our volume and longevity in the business make the difference.
Our long-standing relationships with carriers enable us to offer you a range of shipping-date options so that you can choose the dates that meet your needs. We can help you align your production dates with the carriers' cut-off dates for vessels destined for the ports where your goods are headed. This helps you avoid weeks of delivery delays, and reduces the risks of failing to meet the deadlines specified in your contracts.
Tracking Your Shipments
Our expert partners around the world make it possible for us to follow your shipments every step along the way to your customers. We will arrange for pick-up at your location and for transportation and delivery to your customers. We therefore not only reduce your costs, we increase your control.
Our global freight professionals will assist you in evaluating your transportation needs and suggest ways to improve your operations and your bottom line.
We can assess Customs compliance, the costs of transportation, international transactions, potential insurance liability, shipping schedules, and everything else that can maximize your efficiency and minimize your exposure to liability.
Compliance Auditing of Your Imports and Exports
Our professionals will audit the important parts of your international shipping practices. Charles M Schayer & Company will help you rest assured that you are complying with Customs regulations and those of other regulatory agencies.
Charles M Schayer & Company
Denver • Los Angeles • Phoenix • Seattle